Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
welcome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you need to remove the word STOCK as soon as possible from your bikes description :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome aboard make yourself at home :grin_nod: :crazy: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
278 Posts
welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
yup welcome hope ya dont get as additive as i am....every lil chance i get i'm on here....every since my bike fell out my truck i done/want to put so much money into it....good place for it here....

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome to the site Bigdad

You'll Love the Raptor over the YFZ :grin_nod:

Robe

·
Registered
158 Posts
robert.lisicki said:
yup welcome hope ya dont get as additive as i am....every lil chance i get i'm on here....every since my bike fell out my truck i done/want to put so much money into it....good place for it here....
Not to Hijack the thread,

Robert, I have to Ask How did you Quad fall out of the Truck :3question:

Robe

·
Registered
224 Posts
well lets see...i took off my shirt and sat on it...well i lost my shirt and i stood up to look for it and then my back tires looked up and i almost crashed...the damn thing got caught in my front sprocket some how and was totally fucked...i was not even two miles from the house so i call the ol lady and she came well i just throw it up in the back ...i already had tons of shit in it...fishing poles, ice chest, chairs all kinds of bull shit...so i could close the tail gate..i'm sure you can guess what happed next.. .wish i would have strapped it down...plus i'm sure bud light had some to do with it...sorry i really dont want to think about that again :'(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.