Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new guy thankfull that he found a good Raptor forum.
Been riding Polaris for a while, untill I found a great deal on this 50th aniv. and let's just say the polaris is for sale.
genoa 6 27 10 017.JPG

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I just picked up my raptor today as well new 09 700 se would upload pictures if only I could figure it out haha.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I just picked up my raptor today as well new 09 700 se would upload pictures if only I could figure it out haha.
Click "GO Advanced" Then below the "Sumbit Reply" Click "Manage Attachments" and upload from your computer. Or you can upload pics to Photobucket or any other hosting site and post that way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I tried the attachment an they would never upload because they are jpg and bigger then 1024x768 ann I made a photobucket account, uploaded the images then copied the images web page url an they just came in as a square with an x in it when I uploaded the images here. Like broken link or w/e.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I see theres a specific spot to click on photobucket to copy a direct link, I got it now, thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
No problem :thumbsup: Raptor looks good. Thats the one i wanted, I ended up with a white and red 09.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I liked her better with a little layer of dust. :thumbsup: My first 700, it was rippin. :wow: Bone stock to.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Welcome to the family CPDoug...Post some more pics of that raptor please it looks real good!

Shhhh we try not to write about you know polar** in here. It usually starts all kinds of crap LOL. Just jokin but still, just dont lose a race to one! LOL.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome to the forum the bike looks sweeeet ;)

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
you are going to have some much fun with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts