Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just found the site today too...i have a 2002 660r ltd. w/Full DG skids, Procircuit T-4 exhaust, Jetkit, DG nerfs, GYTR Front bumper, DG grab bar, Acerbis hand guards, Carbon fiber hood and light covers and Renthal bars...dont mind me if i post in the wrong places lol anyone from MA?

·
Registered
57 Posts
welcome bro all the help and fun u need right here, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
im from springfield VA :wave:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Im from Dubois, PA :beer:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Welcome to the site. You are in the wrong area, but no big deal. Just read the forum titles and make your best guess.

Tons of info to be found...

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Welcome to the site.

I've got no problem with intro threads in the discussion forums. And it's no big deal if you get lost along the way, as Deception21 said just read the headings and you'll be fine. Threads can always be moved.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
wow Brian almost 7000. That's amazing.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Post whore, pfft. ::)

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome aboard the crazy house :lol: :crazy: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
ThatKids660R said:
hey guys i just found the site today too...i have a 2002 660r ltd. w/Full DG skids, Procircuit T-4 exhaust, Jetkit, DG nerfs, GYTR Front bumper, DG grab bar, Acerbis hand guards, Carbon fiber hood and light covers and Renthal bars...dont mind me if i post in the wrong places lol anyone from MA?
so what part of mass are you from

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im from burlington..ride in billerica, groton, some of burlington, and wherever the powerlines take me haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts