Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the lte duals on and still have the 155l and 160r jets and the needles to come with it ( thinner than stock ) on the 4th clip my bike is running to lean ( spark plug white) and the 5th clip down its running to rich ( spark plug black) any suggestions????

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
I have the lte duals on and still have the 155l and 160r jets and the needles to come with it ( thinner than stock ) on the 4th clip my bike is running to lean ( spark plug white) and the 5th clip down its running to rich ( spark plug black) any suggestions????
At what throttle postion are you checking it at............and how long did you run the bike at this throttle position............

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now its after i take it down the road and ride it about a minute it'll start coughing and cutting in and out. i stop check the plug and it's either white or dark black. i can't find a happy medium.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
now its after i take it down the road and ride it about a minute it'll start coughing and cutting in and out. i stop check the plug and it's either white or dark black. i can't find a happy medium.
Is it cutting out with the black plug also......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
with black plug it hardly runs... and when you get to 3/4 to full throttle bikes stumbles. too lean cuts out going down the road but no throttle problem. fml...

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
with black plug it hardly runs... and when you get to 3/4 to full throttle bikes stumbles. too lean cuts out going down the road but no throttle problem. fml...
Up your mains by 5 numbers each and keep the needles up.......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do i need to change the pilots or keep the ones i have in there? i think their 22.5

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just ordered a 25 pilot and a 160 and 165 main jet... hopefullly ill be good to go

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
when im putting on the 160 and 165 is the left looking at the bike. or would it be from sitting on the bike..?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok. thanks for all your help! got everything ordered hope to be riding next weekend

1 - 14 of 14 Posts