Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ignore the audio it's funky... And to ask any questions.. My house isn't for sale thats my neighbors house. I left my house.

Thanks I am working on making better videos.

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
need some competition on that road ;)

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one ever wants to play :( You can't see it in the vid but there was a dude on a black/green banshee in his yard and I said to myself (You can hear it in video lol) "Come on race me".... lol

·
2,679 Posts
I saw you pass some other dude, what was he on a blaster ? hard to tell

·
2,679 Posts
I was waiting for you to pull a you-eee and pull up next to her and give her the nod.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
devildog your hat is on sideways and you appear to be wearing sunglasses indoors. wasnt sure if you were aware or not..

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
you got a cool place to ride man. im jealous

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I'm going up to race with Blue. I don't think he's gonna be able to take me. His bike, whatever he done to it, won't be able to get it done against my stock 660, I got 2 stickers on it (25 HP each), and I got a pink dune flag, (50 HP). He better bring a biiiiiig build to hang it with me! Lol!

·
2,679 Posts
devildog your hat is on sideways and you appear to be wearing sunglasses indoors. wasnt sure if you were aware or not..
i'm a boss :pimp: ....ppl usually don't say a thing cuz i'm packin an AK lol

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Shouldn't be hard since all you have to do just give it about 1/8 throttle and your throwing rocks ;) Nobody wants to ride with me lol

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Trust me... He can throw some huge rocks. We were going like 45mph+ and one, about 3/4 the size of a golf ball hit me just under the collar bone. That hurt..... ALOT!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts