Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would u guys pay for a rolling 2004 660 chassis. Pretty much everything but motor..... Plastics are a little rough, but no cracks.

Chassis includes:
All suspension components
G force axel
itp baja rims and tires
tag t2 handle bars with carbon fiber levers and all switches
after market oil resivor
radiator guard
big gun over rev cdi
Monster dual exhaust
ims front bumper
power madd hand guards

Everything but plastics are in fair to good condition.

What would u have paid for all the above????

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definetly not worth 2K, I'm new to the whole raptor scene and can only get on here so often to educate myself so i was asking others with more experience, knowledge. But I know it's not worth 2000.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get some pics of everything in the am. I paid 2300 for my '03 raptor and it looks new still. So yes i do not think it's worth 2000. I see used ones with running motors go for that.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Paid 3500 for mine but got over 10k invested counting trailer and jeep close to 15k as I needed a way to get it to the trails. So they go onto the cost of quad and accessaries.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A 1996 polaris indy 500 and $40. Plus gas which was another $40 it was a 100 mile round trip . I bought the sled for $200 not running. Thru on a used ebay fuel pump and fram fuel filter got it running for 35. So a grand total of $315 :metal:

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
What would u guys pay for a rolling 2004 660 chassis. Pretty much everything but motor..... Plastics are a little rough, but no cracks.

Chassis includes:
All suspension components
G force axel
itp baja rims and tires
tag t2 handle bars with carbon fiber levers and all switches
after market oil resivor
radiator guard
big gun over rev cdi
Monster dual exhaust
ims front bumper
power madd hand guards

Everything but plastics are in fair to good condition.

What would u have paid for all the above????
There's an 04 with 2nd gear out and the motor won't start just about 30 miles from me on craigslist. It was listed for 1000 a few weeks ago now it's at 500 firm, if that helps. I may run get it if it's still there this weekend.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OMG it's so hot out....... I started to dismantle it. Forgot to take pics and as heavy as i was sweating not sure holding anything electric would be a good idea anyway. After i eat some food and cool down a bit I'll go take some pics.

Any tricks to getting stubborn wheel nuts off?

No it's not stolen. Motor went out and dude i got it from is trying to piece out the motor. It's also missing the head and tail lights. I think i got a decent deal on it anyway.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts