Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I race in the MS state arenacoss series and So far I have won 2 out of the three races and am 1st in the points. I finished 3rd in the second race due to a major crash in practice. I overshot a double and about went over the bars. When I went forward my chest protector snapped my thumb throttle housing into where the cable goes in which made the throttle stick wide open. My quad crashed into a concrete wall and then landed ontop of me. I ruined my stem, bars, throttle housing, and throttle cable so I borrowed a friends 450r to race but couldn't compete with it like i can my bike. Also, What made this last race I won so awsome is that I jumped the start and got tangled up in the start gate while everbody else left me. I got the bike unstuck and passed everyone back in three laps. I couple hear the annoucer sayin "OHH KEITHS GOT ONE...... OHH HES GOT ANOTHER" over the intercom so that was cool to. When I was makeing the pass for the lead my and the guy actually banged wheels in the air going over a double. He was actually trying to knock me into a haybail but I just backed off and shot by him in the whoops. I had my shocks dialed in and was plowing through the whoops without abadon. Alot of the spectators said it was the best race of the night.

·
Registered
202 Posts
badass, hitting a brick wall doesnt sound very comforting, but im glad your ok!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I didn't mention it earlier but the "wall" broke two of my ribs. One on each side so I had to sleep in my recliner for about 4 weeks because I couldn't lay on my back and breath at the same time. This also made sex a daunting task, but, you do what yo have to do you know.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
When are ya going back to the races? I see they are gonna have two seperate ones this weekend, I probably can go. I dont want to if your not going, your the only one I know runnin over there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts