Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.... need some help.... I am going to start racing some in a local racing thing in Missouri... but anyway, there are many rules.... and one rule is that you have to have matching jersey, gloves, and pants.... and they have to be either ANSWER or MSR.... (bcs those two companies sponsor this racing league)... So i have been looking at the gear quite abit lately on the net....

Just wondering if anybody has any ANSWER or MSR racing gear (jersey, gloves, pants)... and how they like them? I woul like to get pants that are loose fitting.... I will never wear this stuff unless im at one of these races... i usually just trail ride and just wear jeans and a coat.. ha ha ha...

Also I weigh about 290 lbs... so i need probably a waist anywhere from 38 to 42.... MOst of the MSR stuff only goes to size 40.... just curious if the MSR stuff runs a little bit big or small.... It seems to me that this stuff would run a little smaller than the actual size, but i could be wrong....

Just want to hear what you all think, on where i should buy this stuff (places i can get a discount), and which brand to go with, and how the sizes run (again i would like loose pants)... so which pants should i go with....

Plattner

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have some Answer stuff I like it (helmet and jersey). Answer and MSR are owned by the same people I believe.

·
Registered
145 Posts
my bro has jersey and gloves and they are both really nice - they are the black and grey color scheme. dont know about pants

·
Registered
988 Posts
Wow your only allowed to wear those brands!?....i love my MSR Gear but being forced to shoose a certian brand aint cool

·
Registered
554 Posts
Since there are 5 of us that ride in my family each one of us has a different brand riding gear. 2 of my girls are the ones with the Answer and MSR gear. The quality on both are really nice. If I absolutely had to pick I would go with the MSR out of the 2. But they are so close I think I would go with the color/design you like best and which one you can get the best price on.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts