1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Morris Plains here
We have a few spots to ride
aso go to toms river "sarco"
but just heard last week that the coppers are out full
force phucking it all up for peeps that been riding there for years!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was at Gliddens about a month ago, was fine for about 6 hours. Ford Expedition showed up, scattered and that was that. Hopefully I'll get down there again soon I just need to find some good locals with parking.

·
Registered
683 Posts
seems the safest place down the shore would be around the 60's
for now I am going to stay local

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm from Mt. Holly in Burlington County but live in Va. Beach, Va. I heard the only legal place to ride is at Chatsworth in the Warton State Forest. It's has a user fee of $50.00 per person per day, can you believe that? :eek:

·
Registered
572 Posts
ill share some spots with you all if you share some with me.. we can even meet up and all go riding. i like new spots to ride. i have a large group that i ride with every week.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Word. Reppin Hunterdon Co.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Swedesboro ,nj. Not much space down here. Jersey is tougher on atv's than they are on crack dealers. Has anyone been up to Tower city, PA and would it be worth the ride from NJ?

·
Registered
683 Posts
I am not sure where Swedesboro is but from morris county we ride in freeland pa and it's worth the trip 20 or 30 min closer than paragon and it's 100% better riding than paragon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hippy,

Whats the story with freeland, pa? I've been going to paragon and have been disappointed mainly because of how rocky it is.
Tom

·
Registered
683 Posts
this place is closer and from what the locals tell me you can ride the trails to paragon
but I dont know the way.
we are not going this coming weekend
but shot me a pm and I'll give you the directions..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hippy said:
I am not sure where Swedesboro is but from morris county we ride in freeland pa and it's worth the trip 20 or 30 min closer than paragon and it's 100% better riding than paragon
Where in freeland do you ride, I was just up there a couple weeks ago and rode around freeland and hazelton. Great riding around there.

·
Registered
683 Posts
a blast from the past..
as the title says
any new people now from Jersey
where are you all riding

I been out of the loop
for almost 3 years since my littlest guy was born..

to asnswer the last post here
freeland pa, some friends ride there still but they park in a different place
they started to crack down there..
It was the coal mines near Hazleton, PA and Freeland (eckley coal mine)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I used to ride in Freeland til last year when we lost our parking spot. Now we go to Pottsville on RAC land mostly and head out to SSRT some really good trails out there.

·
Registered
683 Posts
yeah same the old man house we used to park at was warned by the coal police
as the lady at the camp ground..
but I think she is letting people back there...
maybe you could send me over a google map link to where your riding and parking ??

enjoy bud

1 - 20 of 23 Posts