Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from CNY on the forums ?

Looking to ride around the cny area , I know a few good spots and if anyone else knows of any that would be cool , I will give directions in a pm if needed , I am off all week on vacation so any day is good for me.

Peace..Tommy.

·
Registered
61 Posts
yea elmira here

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in the pulaski area , about 30 minutes north of syracuse and 20 minutes from fort drum.
I ride tug hill alot and a few local spots around me , all legal to atv's that are registered and insured.

I ride a 660r for fast pace rides and a kawasaki bruteforce 750i. 4x4 for the trails and mud.

Let me know if you CNY guys want to get together.

·
Registered
824 Posts
i was just at tug hill 2 weeks ago, it was kinda cool out so there wasnt alot of atvs there (only like 25 that i saw)

were going back up prob in june, deff should come cause i was the only sport atv in the group and they dont understand that i cant be seen goin that slow :lol:

but alot of the area was closed to ATV's at the time, Marty told us that

Have u been to confusion flats? i really wanted to go check that out but it was closed for atvs, is it a cool spot?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any time you guys want to ride the hill , just let me know , I work as a guide up there and be glad to show you around , the only road closers up there at the moment are in Lewis county ,all other roads are open and many of them are grandfathered in and the treehuggers cannot shut them down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.