Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i need some ideas im 16 got my raptor and if im not messing around with it in the garage or lookin on the internet for stuff for it..... im thinkin about it all the time...what i want to do ect......but you can only clean it so good or mess with it so much i need some money to do some stuff to it...what are some ideas to get some money

thanx

·
Registered
287 Posts
A job ???

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ummm....with football till 6:30...sry forgot to mention

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol donate sperm lol or i could just give one ball away for like 100 grand

·
Registered
786 Posts
Sorry, find an allnight sperm bank hahaha. J/k Usually when Im wanting money I sell my old toys on ebay, or cash in my scrap metal. Stuff like that. Or talk to Santa about an early x-mas.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea me n santa had a tlk in july worked out ok, mabey twice in 1 year.........but thats a good idea ima look around the housefor stuff to sell

·
Registered
824 Posts
ebays wierd, i sold 30-some random cds i never listend to and got like nothing for them, but then, i soldaround 15 diff pocket knives nothing big and i made more with those then the cds :lol: so dosnt hurt to try diff things to sell

Goodluck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
that gives me a great idea. I"m going to sell sperm on EBAY :wootwoot:
i'll be rich, endless supply, i just don't wanna see anybody on here bidding!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
786 Posts
NICK said:
that gives me a great idea. I"m going to sell sperm on EBAY :wootwoot:
i'll be rich, endless supply, i just don't wanna see anybody on here bidding!!!! :thumbsup:
I cant belive I didnt think of that :( . Will that be in a photgallery listing hahaha

·
Registered
610 Posts
texasraptor08 said:
.........but thats a good idea ima look around the housefor stuff to sell
Better yet, look around in someone else's house for stuff to sell. :lol:

Sorry, you probably have a young impressionable mind and the men in black are tracing my ISP right now.
Gotta go

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol better not go to sleep....jk

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
if you do go into someone else's house to look for stuff to sell, just one tip, don't steal any sperm... i'm thinking that could get you caught.!!!....White handed, and a DNA sample :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanx for the tip

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There are some twisted folks in here. No wonder I fit in. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
here is what i wish i did when i was 16, start establishing good credit, soooo,
#1- get a part time job, anything
#2- get a creit card, u can even get one with a deposit like a secured card where you give em a deposit to get the credit line, or have one of your parents co-sign, or have them co-sign a loan at a bank for a couple g's and always make your payments on time over a few years , this will be very healthy for you in the long run as long as you pay your bills on time ALWAYS!! you will thank me later on , and if you do any of the above buy stuff for the bike!!!! DONT DO THIS IF YOU DONT HAVE THE SELF CONTROL NEEDED TO PAY YOUR BILLS, B/C IT WILL KILL YOU!!! CREDIT IS VERY IMPORTANT

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanx thats more on track then.....donate sperm lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts