Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for some people to ride with. I have a few buddies with stuff to ride but I was wondering if there is anyone on this forumn that wants to ride.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I am less than an hour from you! Maybe we can ride sometime...

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live near Joliet. Me and some of my buddies are heading to Foxvally tomorrow. Should be there around noon if you are interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
wish i could man but i work tomrrow. but just hit me up the next time u wana go out if im off im done for sure.

have u ever been to the badlands or silver lake?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not recently but we are planning to go sometime soon. I will give you a heads up whe we plan on heading out there,

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the trails. A couple of the guys I ride with hit the track a lot but I can only handle going a few laps before getting bored.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yea same i like getting air and all but the trails r just to nice man.

you have to go to badlands man its soooooo much fun forreal 800 acers or just joy, its evem better wen its dry there man.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Heading out to Badlands Saturday and Sunday. Loading everything up later tonight.

·
Registered
21 Posts
what the heck y does everyone have to be going the weekend that i have so much to do. im going ot see if maybe we can make it down there sunday. do you go all day?

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
what the heck y does everyone have to be going the weekend that i have so much to do. im going ot see if maybe we can make it down there sunday. do you go all day?
Yes Sir all day!

·
Registered
21 Posts
im going to see if i can make it down there sunday love that place wish they still had there track tho.

do you no any good trails to get some air?

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
We are packed-up and loaded-up and heading out for Badlands. Hope to see one are two of you there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts