Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking if any interest? Once we get one made and its all good we can figure out pricing. It would be Black Carbon Fiber cover. If this goes well, plans will be in the works for Front brake master cover, Oil filter cover, Idle cover and Rear parking brake block off.

Let me know if interested

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
i am will go good with mine .post some pics when you get them done and price . or pm with it .thank's .:D i also inrested in the brake cover ,maybe oil filter cover.well if no one else want's just make me some please!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Me to !!

i am will go good with mine .post some pics when you get them done and price . or pm with it .thank's .:D i also inrested in the brake cover ,maybe oil filter cover.well if no one else want's just make me some please!!!!!!!!
post more info when you get them done!!!

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Throttle cover and brake resevoir would be cool. Not that comfortable with a oil filter cover IMO

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Not that comfortable running a CF oil filter cover.
if it's made thick enough it would probably work and still be lighter than stock. i have some buddies that make carbon fiber parts.

i run a carbon fiber case saver on my yfzR. it's 11 layers thick and i trust that it'll perform as designed, which is absorb the impact from a chain break and save the case.

to the OP: i think those parts are a great idea. i think they would be very popular among forum members here and MR etc. post up some pictures when you're done with them!

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the interest. Im going to post pics once its made. Im not sure about the oil filter cover yet.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Things are moving slower than planned. Got the CAD drawing for the 09 and up quads today. Hope to have one finished soon.

ANYONE WITH A 2006-2008 WILLING TO SEND IN STOCK COVER FOR R&D WILL GET A FREE COVER WHEN DONE!!!! Not sure how long I'll have it, so keep that in mind. I don't want anyone to miss a ride cause I got the cover.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
ANYONE WITH A 2006-2008 WILLING TO SEND IN STOCK COVER FOR R&D WILL GET A FREE COVER WHEN DONE!!!! Not sure how long I'll have it, so keep that in mind. I don't want anyone to miss a ride cause I got the cover.

Thanks
I got a stock oil filter cover if ya need one, PM me a address.
If you don't take Chris up on his offer, I have an extra oil filter cover available as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im interested and have an 06 raptor 700 any parts you need just let me know I am deff. interested in your parts!!!! I need to get the atv project started again....

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im interested and have an 06 raptor 700 any parts you need just let me know I am deff. interested in your parts!!!! I need to get the atv project started again....
Thanks for the offer :thumbsup: I'll PM you if anything else is needed.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
So thats it hey! showing off the goods making us salivate on the carbon fiber but wont make no tank cover WTH!!! Thats a low blow if you ask me LOL just messin with you that case saver looks awesome! Got a price on those and are they as good as the upp ones black polymer rubber plastic i dont know case savers?

·
VIP
1,019 Posts
So thats it hey! showing off the goods making us salivate on the carbon fiber but wont make no tank cover WTH!!! Thats a low blow if you ask me LOL just messin with you that case saver looks awesome! Got a price on those and are they as good as the upp ones black polymer rubber plastic i dont know case savers?
Frenchie, he's not selling the case savers, that was Junkie that posted those pics.:D He is fabbing some throttle housing covers.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts