Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked with I-shock, and i am wanting to send my rear shock to them, so they can re-do it for my weight and riding conditions....
Do any of your sponsors work with I-shock ? ? so i can maybe get a bit of a discount...

Plattner

·
Registered
497 Posts
I read somewhere on here where KB gave props to FuelATV for having the best prices coming out of I-Shock. I also read from Steve at Fuel that you are better off sending the shock directly to them.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya thanks for the help guys.... i just talked with FUELATV... and he says that he can do huge discounts on new shocks and a-arms and stuff from I-shock.... but cant help with just redoing my shock...

Plattner

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I thought some where on this site I saw a sponsor talk about re-valving shocks and that they could get a better deal than if we directly to the manufacture. :crazy: I just can find the thread!! :(

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya you are probly thinking about KBM.... he can get 10% off of the TCS price.... but still TCS is more expensive then I-shock.... and I-shock offers a guarentee!!

Plattner

·
Registered
497 Posts
plattner said:
Ya you are probly thinking about KBM.... he can get 10% off of the TCS price.... but still TCS is more expensive then I-shock.... and I-shock offers a guarentee!!

Plattner
I'm pretty picky (there are a few on this site that would even call me anal) and have been extremely impressed with I-Shocks service and products. I have dropped almost $5000.00 on I-Shock parts and service (Through Steve at Fuel) for my toys and feel it was money well spent.
I could have spent more money on TCS or Elka but question if I would have noticed a enough of a difference to make it worth the extra dough.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
headinnorth - thanks for your advice.... I am going to send my rear shock to them.... then if i get some extra money sometime, i will send them my front shocks (yfz).....
I love their guarentee.....

Plattner

·
Registered
464 Posts
plattner said:
headinnorth - thanks for your advice.... I am going to send my rear shock to them.... then if i get some extra money sometime, i will send them my front shocks (yfz).....
I love their guarentee.....

Plattner
Plattner, pm me the price they gave you to revalve and spring your rear for your weight if you don't mind, I might be in the market.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM sent to ya man...
- - let me know if you are wanting to do it also.... maybe they will give us a couple dollars of if we get 3 or 4 of us....

Plattner

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
PM me too Plattner.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright - Teraflx, Big Mike, Sand84, FlatstateRacing.... You all should have all the info i have from I-shock.... I have PMed all of you a couple times...

Anyone else interested.... please let me know within this next week.... I am going to call I-shock back at the end of next week.... and let them know how many guys want to do this,.... and see if they will give us any discount....

If you are interested just let me know.... and i will PM you all the info... and prices...

Thanks Guys...
Plattner

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
plattner said:
Alright - Teraflx, Big Mike, Sand84, FlatstateRacing.... You all should have all the info i have from I-shock.... I have PMed all of you a couple times...

Anyone else interested.... please let me know within this next week.... I am going to call I-shock back at the end of next week.... and let them know how many guys want to do this,.... and see if they will give us any discount....

If you are interested just let me know.... and i will PM you all the info... and prices...

Thanks Guys...
Plattner
Pm'ed you back, thanks for the info.......I'm waiting on my tax refund is all.. ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a 660 rear shock I want re valved and re sprung .. can I join the group pricing your trying to get ? with i shock that is

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.