Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MUZZY Exhaust?????????

2004-2005 TRX-450 R Titanium exhaust system w/oval titanium canister 712.95

can get this for my son for $275.00 .... any feed back?????

·
Registered
429 Posts
Muzzy has been around a long time in the superbike racing arena, they make some top shelf stuff.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Muzzy is some of the loudest pipes for street bikes. I dont know much about their dirt stuff

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
bxofrox said:
Muzzy is some of the loudest pipes for street bikes. I dont know much about their dirt stuff
Just like D&D it's so damn enoying :rocket: :mp5: :banghead:.... sounds like :rice: even thought they are.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have a Full Muzzy system on my R1 and like it ...

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
RLJ3RD said:
I have a Full Muzzy system on my R1 and like it ...
Maybe I should refrase my comment D&D sucks and Muzzy is cool. I like M4 personaly but have a Yosh on my gixxer right now.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Muzzy's products in the street bike world are pretty good, I'll stop short from saying top shelf, but they are good....The customer service if you ever have to deal w/Muzzy sucks, and for that reason I won't buy from them again.. :confused:

I would assume the quad pipes are pretty good also..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Big Mike and everyone else...He excepted my offer....275.00 for a complete Titauim system...on Muzzy's site the same part # was $712.94...again thanks for the replies

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Capt. Morgan said:
Thanks Big Mike and everyone else...He excepted my offer....275.00 for a complete Titauim system...on Muzzy's site the same part # was $712.94...again thanks for the replies
Good luck, sounds like you found a great deal.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Redrumin700 said:
i heard a muzzy full system on a 07 700 last night and i dont think it even compares to my sparks pipe. but i bet for the price you cant beat it
Just wondering, were you at sunset and valley veiw last night?

Sorry, off topic.

·
Registered
767 Posts
A few guys that I ride with have Muzzy systems on they're BF750's sounds so hot! I wouldn't have guessed that the Raptor would sound similar. :confused:

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll try to get a clip asap.

And I said "Sounds almost the same on the 700r"

·
Registered
7 Posts
ills1 said:
I'll try to get a clip asap.

And I said "Sounds almost the same on the 700r"
Ok, umm... I take that back. It sounds NOTHING like it. I'm Sorry.

But heres the clip, its probably going to take a few to process. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyvRn7bq8Hk

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be riding in the dark without lights, but my headlights took a shit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.