Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I live in orange county NY im somewhat close. I work in wappingers falls, theres places where I live to ride but theres more bad news everyday of places getting shut down. All the rich city people are moving here and bitching about ATVs. They turned the trails into bike paths where people have been getting raped and beaten. Personally I dont care anymore, ill do donuts on their front lawns.

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey vile, im down in fairfield county, u have any good spots to ride around ct? I ride mostly in upstate ny... but im looking for a good spot

·
Registered
59 Posts
ah i see, ya i'll have to give that place a shot one of these days, i don't mind paying the money if its a good place.

·
Will Wheelie for Gas
73 Posts
I live in Hebron, CT and mainly ride the trails/sandpits in East Windsor.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Where's Lebanon, I'm near Canaan in the northwest corner

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I am from MA. But I'm bordering northwest Connecticut but all you guys are at least 45 min away, bumber!

·
Registered
40 Posts
im in west haven me and a few friends i ride with down here usually go out in north haven/wallingford area...its tough finding time lately with work and my 2 pups
yea for sure dude, im trying to get my raptor tuned in properly right now but hit me up in a PM if you wanna ride sometime..and that goes for anyone else in the area also. the more riders the better

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.