Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for some riding buddies and it would be cool to ride with ppl that can keep up. :D if so, let me know.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Well I'm by Spokane, where you at? There are tons of guys over on the west side of the state

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Vancouver here! But by the looks of that bike you'll be the one tryin to keep up :lol: JK hit me up if your local ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet, well my bike is down so i can repair my one way starter clutch. so when i get that fixed i will hit you guys up and see if we cant get a group ride put together.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Spokompton here.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Spokompton here.... :lol:
LMFAO!!! You ain't shittin man I've been there before :eek:

So......Where are you located Karlp? Washington is a big state :cool:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Ahhh' Shit... I guess I should read the whole thread eh'

·
Registered
329 Posts
Reading is overrated:D I think a few Washington rider meets is a cool idea!

·
Registered
386 Posts
have any of you ever riden in mosses lk.? there a big group of us here that go to coos bay every yr but its a 15 hr drive for us but mosses is only 4 hrs and was wondering how the riding is there and is it worth the 4 hr drive?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Reading is overrated:D I think a few Washington rider meets is a cool idea!
LOL Yeah I missed that post :confused:
Anyway, Yeah man we should organize somethin for us washington guys! It's all about location and timing though. Too bad we dont really have any good dunes up here. I guess it will have to be trails or track. I know there is some good track riding here at the Washougal motorcross track. But that's not exactly a central meeting spot. There's always Sandlake though!

have any of you ever riden in mosses lk.? there a big group of us here that go to coos bay every yr but its a 15 hr drive for us but mosses is only 4 hrs and was wondering how the riding is there and is it worth the 4 hr drive?
I have never been there or even heard of a trail system for atv's either. I'll have to check into it though ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
mosses lk is a dune system for riding but i dont think they are very high but good for just playing or jumping. smack dab in the middle of tacoma and spokane

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL Yeah I missed that post :confused:
Anyway, Yeah man we should organize somethin for us washington guys! It's all about location and timing though. Too bad we dont really have any good dunes up here. I guess it will have to be trails or track. I have never been there or even heard of a trail system for atv's either. I'll have to check into it though ;)
+1 I know its not a central area but TAHUYA is the shit for trail riding. hella atv trails and also 4X4 trails with multi lines to rip.

Capital Forest i have herd is also a epic spot.

Straddleline ORV Park - ATV trails and MX track open to ATVs.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Cap forest is great, stage out of Rock Candy and ride all day long. You can get into the ORV park through the forest if you like, and can also ride to Summit Lake if you know the right trails. Used to ride there from my buddy's place and jump in on hot days back when I rode dirt.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cap forest is great, stage out of Rock Candy and ride all day long. You can get into the ORV park through the forest if you like, and can also ride to Summit Lake if you know the right trails. Used to ride there from my buddy's place and jump in on hot days back when I rode dirt.
???

what are you telling me your one of those sand fleas? lol nothing sounds better than flinging mud and splashing buddies with puddles. im gonna have to get some paddles and try that dune riding after i get a pipe and a little more power.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts