Raptor Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,028 Posts
Good day

Can you please email me the template for the 660 i would really appreciate it been looking long for one now.My Email [email protected]
I have not seen him on here in a while, might be better off contacting him via EBay. He sells the Rukind Raptor eyes

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is a really old topic, but can anyone help me with bulk for stickers for Yamaha Raptor 700R 2009. I want to prepare my own design on my Quad. As I see previous answers, I will ride to rukind007 on ebay with hope to send me wanted files :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am going to get the files that I need to cut this 700 Raptor pattern. I have the 660 and yfz450 file. So I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to play around with them. My brother has a ltz400 and he did it on his fourm and had some cool designs. Let me knoew what you think and I will have my brother post a picture or two of the ltz.
Hi,

im on the look out for a custom decal set for my 660 raptor , can you please let me know if you can make me one ? Or send me the template so I cna design it myself....

email is : [email protected]

Will be much appreciated

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,765 Posts
Hi,

im on the look out for a custom decal set for my 660 raptor , can you please let me know if you can make me one ? Or send me the template so I cna design it myself....

email is : [email protected]

Will be much appreciated
Rukind hasn't been here since 2015. As said above, he may still be on ebay - USA. Search the name 'Rukind' or his 'raptor eyes' decals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like Chris said "Photo shop exp". With this you can take it to a graphic shop and they can use this file to print and cut it for you. I spent alot of money for the ESP files. When I ordered them I did not get the 700. I will order the 700 in a day or two.
Can you pls send the Raptor 700 files pls .

21 - 33 of 33 Posts