Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am having no luck with the riding spaces in jersey. Any PA people out there close to jersey and have any areas to reccommend. If so can some one tell me if Tower city, PA is a good spot.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i herd tower city is a realy good place to ride i wnat to go sometime i only live abot 30 mins from there but i have a great are to ride in miles and miles

·
Registered
182 Posts
There is better places around tower city to ride and you dont have to pay anything.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you tell me where. Are they within 100 miles of NJ?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I heard people say Paragon in the Hazelton area is pretty good, I have not checked it out yet.. :3question:

http://www.paragonap.com/

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paragon seems like a good spot. A neighbor of mine said he went last year and it was a blast. Mapquest shows I am about 2 1/2 hours away.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I did here you better have some really good skids as its suppose to be really rocky.. :confused:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fully skidded here so it won't be a problem. Thanks for the heads up. Probably going to go in feb. sometime.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
fully skidded here so it won't be a problem. Thanks for the heads up. Probably going to go in feb. sometime.
Cool, be sure to let us know what you think.... 8)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem if you are close enough to go I can give you a message if you would like to meet up. It will most likely be a few of us.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
No problem if you are close enough to go I can give you a message if you would like to meet up. It will most likely be a few of us.
If its closer to spring time !!! I'm a wuss when it comes to cold weather !! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sure we will make more than one trip. Also my uncle has a hunting cabin, on the other side of Penn State, that I will be going to in the spring. But I am sure we will hit paragon in the warmer weather. I'll keep a lookout for you and give you a message.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
I am sure we will make more than one trip. Also my uncle has a hunting cabin, on the other side of Penn State, that I will be going to in the spring. But I am sure we will hit paragon in the warmer weather. I'll keep a lookout for you and give you a message.
Ok sounds great, thanks.....That area around Penn State (State College) looks like it has a lot of good riding, I go thru there in the big rig once in a while.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wouldnt go to paragon unless u like riding in 1st or 2nd gear all day. That place is too rocky and is only good if you are in a 4x4 or a truck. I ride the area around paragon but not actually in it. There is much better places to ride. There are trails all over round there.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chpsk8er630 said:
I wouldnt go to paragon unless u like riding in 1st or 2nd gear all day. That place is too rocky and is only good if you are in a 4x4 or a truck. I ride the area around paragon but not actually in it. There is much better places to ride. There are trails all over round there.
Where? I am up for finding new places.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts