Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am peiceing together a motor. And I wanna know what's the best deal on. Lockup clutch and for the best price with the see threw cover.

Also best deal and best stroker crank +5mm. I am looking at the hotrods crank but heard. Couple bad things and good ones.

Also a big bore kit. 105.5mm idk which one to go with. And also does anyone sell a already put together kit for the crank and big bore kit?

Any feedback is a plus.

Also best deal on a +4 swingarm.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I got my big bore stroker kit 778cc 105.5bore and +5HR crank from TQS (tech quad shop ) they're a sight sponcer and a great place for parts. If you're going that route I'd port the head and get at very least the hc3 cam.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Best deal on a plus 4 swinger is outback welding also a member here. They'll extend your stocker for around $300 bucks. Aftermarkets are twice that easy.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I run a stock swinger being I trail ride alot

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much was the kit from them? Does anyone have a pic of the work they do on the swing arm?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the link to tqs

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do you like that set up and how long have you been running on it?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
just search for outbackwelding. I havent seen him on in awile but looked like quality work.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What crank did you go with? Hot rods?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Yep the hotrods +5

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any sugestions on the lock out clutch and were did you het that compression piston?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I'm running the oem clutch with full fiber mod and hd springs. Compression is 12.5:1 cp piston then you get another .75:1 from the +5 stroke.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its more of a looks thing for me. But is there anything I need to know with having this motor built anything I need to do when I am in there and should I go ahead and replace the timong chain?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Check everything since its apart I kept my timing chain cause it had about 50hrs on it. I been thinking of a lock out myself just for the extra security.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I think it will be a good idea. But they look really cool. What gas do you run in yours?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Vp 110

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Also I noticed you live in ohio. Maybe you can help me do you know anyone that dyno tunes or can tune my bike when I get the motor built. It has the pc3 programmer. I'm not to good with computers or I would.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts