Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just ordered today an 11.5:1 tech piston, and a hotcam stage 3 for my raptor...i already have barker duals, ehs racing programmer, velocity intake, and 15t....i plan on taking my motor apart this weekend and im gonna take my head to get ported and polished...is there anything i need to know before i install the new cam and piston, and get the head work done?....and also if im around 46hp now, what kinda power will i be looking at after these mods?...and how noticeable is the difference

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
well i just ordered today an 11.5:1 tech piston, and a hotcam stage 3 for my raptor...i already have barker duals, ehs racing programmer, velocity intake, and 15t....i plan on taking my motor apart this weekend and im gonna take my head to get ported and polished...is there anything i need to know before i install the new cam and piston, and get the head work done?....and also if im around 46hp now, what kinda power will i be looking at after these mods?...and how noticeable is the difference
Just make sure you lube up the cylinder walls, check ring gap, and apply oil on the camshaft.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts