·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
I'm over by Spokane

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm not in Wa, but in Or.

We ride occasionally at Sand Lake, Winchester Bay, Florence and Coos Bay.

In fact, We'll be at Sand Lake this coming Thurs (weather permitting) if you'd like to hook up!

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey all just wondering if theres any washinton boys on the forum. im always looking for new people to ride with. 98520 here wheres everyone else at? or am i all alone lol?
98541 here about 25 miles or so from you.
I spend most of my riding time at the dunes or capitol forest.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Not in WA but in OR.... Your Turbo Raptor hookup is here in Boring, OR. We're actually at the sand in Florence this weekend and will be testing and tuning our boost upgrade kit on the dunes tomorrow morning in Florence.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys it nice to see im not the only one up here in washington with a rappy...will have to hookup at the dunes next year.

N-SANE i would love to see them turbo rappys out on the sand ive heard about turbos on bikes but i have only seen one, hopefully we all can get together and see those things run.

FASTOYZ and "ad sause" ive done some logging in the capitol forest i know that area pretty well. looking forward to meetin up with you guys sometime.

·
Registered
255 Posts
hey guys it nice to see im not the only one up here in washington with a rappy...will have to hookup at the dunes next year.

N-SANE i would love to see them turbo rappys out on the sand ive heard about turbos on bikes but i have only seen one, hopefully we all can get together and see those things run.

FASTOYZ and "ad sause" ive done some logging in the capitol forest i know that area pretty well. looking forward to meetin up with you guys sometime.
How far are you from the Portland area??
My friend and I have been thinking about doing some woods riding for awhile now.

Is there anything a stock 400 EX would have a problem with??

·
Registered
555 Posts
hey all just wondering if theres any washinton boys on the forum. im always looking for new people to ride with. 98520 here wheres everyone else at? or am i all alone lol?
Hi, I don't live in WA, but just north of you in Vancouver, BC. Would travel some to ride with a group of fellow Raptor enthusiasts.

·
Registered
117 Posts
98366 here

·
Registered
97 Posts
wow 98520... I'm in 98547. I live in north cove, most of my riding is up in the logging roads in johns river. Didn't know anyone so close used raptor forums!

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Really easy to install and works great. pretty acurate once you dial it in but the instructions made it easy. If you want rpms and such the vapor will do that but a little more to the install and I have heard some complaints. I just wated to know my speed and hours on my bike so works for me

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
98516 Here just outside Lacey in Olympia. I ride here in Cap. Forest on occasion, but mostly on the OR coast in the dunes.

:thumbsup: My mother In-law lives near Rock Candy, used to go up there every now and then. Did more drinkin and wheelin there back in the day than ridin my quad though :lol:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Already signed up to be there. Plus my buddy with his raptor is comeing.. Prey that the wheather is good because its a long drive

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey did anyone else race the holiday hangover in washugal there were a lot of raptors there got think i wasnt the only one that reads this forum.

1 - 20 of 1363 Posts