Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1363 Posts

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
hey just saw that people were actually posting here again! haha anyways "segkast,and boarderc577" i will most likely be at the rally as long as i can get away from work. we will be bringing atleast 4 raptors, a warrior, and dvx 400, womens bikes lol. we did not sign up because i dont know for certian that we will be there. but im 90% sure that we will be there!

anyways how old are you guys and what mods do ya got?

im 26 and i have monsters, velocity intake, pc3, dynatek ignition, and gotta slc quad customs +4 arch swinger gonna be here in a few days.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Cool man Ill be at the rally for sure. Im 31 with modes listed below Ill be there with my rappy and wife grizzly. Wher you from dicbenenya

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I'm 25. My mods are currently .... changing.... :D

I had a CT Pipe, Stage 1 Hotcam, Proflow K&N intake, 12t sprocket, i-5500 front end, buncha other crap...

Should have duals and an axle within a month, which will mount up to a 719 stroker by the time the rally comes around...

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
i dont think ill be able to make rock candy this weekend. sorry im trying to work as much as i can in the winter so i can take time off in the summer for the dunes. so far my 08se hasnt seen dirt lol. id have to get my 660 out for that lol

SEGkAST your gonna need a swinger with that stroker motor! lol

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
i dont think ill be able to make rock candy this weekend. sorry im trying to work as much as i can in the winter so i can take time off in the summer for the dunes. so far my 08se hasnt seen dirt lol. id have to get my 660 out for that lol

SEGkAST your gonna need a swinger with that stroker motor! lol
+4 Eyeball Swinger should be out of the PC shop and in my hands THIS WEEK :D

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
never heard of those swingers. my slc quad customs arch ladder bar swinger should be here this week or next. i cant wait to see it, i had him color match it to my 08se red a-arms. should look pretty trick. make sure you post some pics i wanna see that swingarm your getting!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Really sucks we have no dunes here in Wa...Im in Woodland, it will be great meeting you guys at the rally We will have my bike and my wifes 700...

Lee.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Seg already said it, but might as well post up, Im from Washington, in the Rochester area. Ride Capitol forest, Tahuya, Moses Lake and up and down the Oregon coast. Favorite being Florence, but have been know to make a long day trip to sandlake. Leave by 7, on the sand by 10:30-11, ride all day, leave around 5ish and home before 9. Keeping your eyes open on the drive him is a bit of a challenge though :eek:

Well, there's sand there anyway....
:eek: I would classify it more as ash.... lol

There is also Beverly Dunes, very small, and nothing like Oregon... but if you are looking for a decent test-n-tune place, it works out pretty decent. Juniper Dunes are also in the Tri-city's area..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Seg already said it, but might as well post up, Im from Washington, in the Rochester area. Ride Capitol forest, Tahuya, Moses Lake and up and down the Oregon coast. Favorite being Florence, but have been know to make a long day trip to sandlake. Leave by 7, on the sand by 10:30-11, ride all day, leave around 5ish and home before 9. Keeping your eyes open on the drive him is a bit of a challenge though :eek:

:eek: I would classify it more as ash.... lol

There is also Beverly Dunes, very small, and nothing like Oregon... but if you are looking for a decent test-n-tune place, it works out pretty decent. Juniper Dunes are also in the Tri-city's area..
I went to the beverly dunes one day when I was already in ellensburg. It is a tiny little place lol... not much for hills at all. plus drag racing wasnt very fun with my stock tires on it >.< (quad was about a week old lol) but then again thats something to mention, I could get around everywhere with the stock tires on...

·
Registered
117 Posts
well hope to see you there, my name is aaron by the way. oh and im in hell i mean aberdeen. where are you from i dont recognize your area code?
Im in Port Orchard actually. Mainly ride on the gas and power lines behind tawana falls. Kinda of a tricky place to get in and out of unless you know someone that lives there but theres a [email protected]# load of riding there. Alot of the area is owned by simpson. Keeps me away from the traffice at tahuya too Oh yea Im Chad by the way

·
Registered
648 Posts
I guess when I said dunes I meant like the oregon dunes. Moses Lake I heard is ash and Beverly is smaller then sandlake..I do spend a lot of weekends at SL though it's only a 2 hour drive for me, but I dont care for it much, but it's sand. I head to Florrence for the big weekends and Winchester for a weeks vacation in the summer..We should do a WA get together this summer some time at SL for the weekend...

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
that sounds like a good idea spoiler, sandlakes is small the cops suck but like you said its sand. also for most of us its pretty close, as for me its a solid four hours which means florence is and wenchester are bout six to six and a half.

spoiler it looks like we have the same bike but what did white knuckle do to yours lol?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Going to Tahuya on Sat. Jan. 24th Meeting there at 10am. Couple Raptors, some polaris, Warrior and SuPukis.

21 - 40 of 1363 Posts