Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1363 Posts

·
Lifetime Premium
1,776 Posts
There is also Beverly Dunes, very small, and nothing like Oregon... but if you are looking for a decent test-n-tune place, it works out pretty decent.
OveRaTeD & I are going to do some T-N-T this spring. You WA. State brothas should come out that weekend and we will have a run what ya brung eliminations...........

Beverly is not much but it's fun for getting together, racing and BSing.

·
Registered
117 Posts
where is beverly located cause i have never even heard of it? is it in washington?
Yea its in WA man. ITs kinda a small place from what I have heard. Havent been there myself because its just as close as going to moses lake for me. Going riding in simpson land behind tawana falls on sunday. Anyone gonna be out there. Gas/power lines from belfair to shelton with lots of trails

·
Lifetime Premium
1,776 Posts

·
Lifetime Premium
1,776 Posts
well shit sandlakes is closer to me than that lol.
Ya that's true BUT SL has cops that like to stick there nose into your business........

you know what really pisses me off though, i live 20miles from a beach i cant ride on. but if i drive my ass 4 hours south i can ride on technically the same god damn beach. its a bunch of bs!
two words
WA. STATE.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Beverly is small, but it is perfect for some racing and bs'ing like Jim said- plus you dont want to go to Moses when your throwing sand with $600 ultralights. I'll be out there a pretty good bit this spring- just bought the young ones some quads.

Oh, I am not in WA- but Coeur d'Alene ID right outside Spokane and here is one of my bikes. Be good to see any of you out there.

·
Lifetime Premium
1,776 Posts
T, all you need is a red cup in your hand. What a Kodak moment........

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thanks for the compliment dicbenenya...I may have talked w/ you at SL this year? Were you getting clocked w/ a radar gun by a guy with another Rappy? Not a whole lot of our SE's out there.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I have never been to Beverly, is it decent Oregon-Like sand? I know have ridden Moses a bunch of times, and worry about my haulers over there, and would be downright scared with triple buffs........

Also, just for reference for those that dont know where Beverly is... when going I-90 towards Spokane after you cross the Columbia next to Vantage, you take a sharp right off of the freeway directly after that bridge...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Damn West siders, Haven't any of you heard of Juniper Dunes. Much better than Moses Hole. I live In eastern Wa, close to Tri Cities. Any one interested, let me knowif your coming to this side and Id be glad to show you around.

·
Registered
648 Posts
that sounds like a good idea spoiler, sandlakes is small the cops suck but like you said its sand. also for most of us its pretty close, as for me its a solid four hours which means florence is and wenchester are bout six to six and a half.

spoiler it looks like we have the same bike but what did white knuckle do to yours lol?

I was talking about our bikes, being the same....Ya know being
funny....Geeez.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
god damn whats the specs of that beast, that looks badass!
haha I live 1/4 mile from that beach your talking about and I ride down there occasionally.... theres like 5 park rangers that drive around though so we have to avoid them... I hear its a $125 ticket for riding an ORV on the beach. they consider the beach a "highway". breaking traction is illegal, even in the soft sand. cannot drive up in the dune grass. 25mph speed limit.

btw I live on a cranberry farm down in north cove.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Damn West siders, Haven't any of you heard of Juniper Dunes. Much better than Moses Hole. I live In eastern Wa, close to Tri Cities. Any one interested, let me knowif your coming to this side and Id be glad to show you around.
I have family in Kennewick, don't ever bring my Rappy over there, but my uncle who lives here in Oly used to live there has been talkin about bringin our bikes over this summer when we visit. I'll post somethin up or PM you if it happens :thumbsup:

·
Registered
460 Posts
I havent been to Juniper either. How big is it? Any drag racing going on there? It is about as close to me as Beverly so I was planning on running down there and checking it out this spring/summer too.

41 - 60 of 1363 Posts