Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is headed to Billings, Montana this weekend to attend a funeral. She is thinking of checking out a couple of dealerships along the way (Idaho, Montana). Anyone know any good places that aren't too far off the Interstate?
We live in Washington state, so will have to pay sales tax when it comes time to register the quad but we're thinking the amount of money saved might make it worthwhile.
Know any other good out of state quad buying tips?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I really don't know that going out of state will help that much. Get online and do some dealer locator searches. Call them on the phone and see what they say. For what it's worth, Power Yamaha in Sublimity, Oregon is known to make some of the best deals in the area. My buddy just got a new 700R from them for $500 less than any other local dealer. Call them up and talk ask for Rod.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeremy said:
In Washington eh??

Do you ever go to the Elbe trails? If so, have you ever been to the sand pit?
I haven't explored around Elbe trails yet - I thought it was for Jeepers? If it's fun for quads life would be great because I live about 30 minutes away from there and have a bud that lives in Ashford.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Headrope said:
Jeremy said:
In Washington eh??

Do you ever go to the Elbe trails? If so, have you ever been to the sand pit?
I haven't explored around Elbe trails yet - I thought it was for Jeepers? If it's fun for quads life would be great because I live about 30 minutes away from there and have a bud that lives in Ashford.
It's not just for jeeps! lol. You just have to watch out for jeeps :thumbsup: The trails are awesome though.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nwquadriders said:
I really don't know that going out of state will help that much. Get online and do some dealer locator searches. Call them on the phone and see what they say. For what it's worth, Power Yamaha in Sublimity, Oregon is known to make some of the best deals in the area. My buddy just got a new 700R from them for $500 less than any other local dealer. Call them up and talk ask for Rod.
I'll check that out.
Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts