Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here from arkansas? I go riding in magnet cove at the baroid mines, its an awesome place to ride.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome! any good places to ride up there? cuz i actually live in russellville. have u been to the mines in magnet cove?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in paragould arkansas. don't really know of any good places to rides really other than the farmers fields and dirt roads and crap lol.. you guys know where any tracks are?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ohh snap the one in brookland is a 10 or 15 minute drive from me... I knew i had seen one somewhere a long time ago just couldn't remember where it was.. Thanx a ton

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in the bootheel of MO, might as well be AR. Blue_Streak, you should make the trip up to St. Joe State Park near Farmington, MO. A long drive for you, but on April 14th, a bunch of us from the raptor forum will be meeting there. It's a lot of fun.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sounds Like i gotta talk the wife and kids into a weekend camping trip :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I looked it up and its around 142 miles so thats not all that far of a drive well as long as the kids are quiet lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.