Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking of taking a trip over there. Might do just a weekend getaway with the wife checking out the dinosaur museum and sight seeing over there before we do a ride trip out there. In our car we can do it at around 6 hrs, get a motel and enjoy the weekend. Then see what I can do for pulling toyhauler out there. Would like a place to ride out of camp, don't need to be in a RV park by any means. I think as far as a first trip in the car we would get there Thursday night, explore a few days and come back on a Sunday. I already have some brochures coming through snail mail, just looking for some feedback if anyone has been there.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
My dad went through there a few years ago, was just a road trip, he said it was still pretty amazing. You tube it Morph. That's my go to for seeing the terrain of anywhere we plan on riding. Sorry, I'm not much help.

Hey! get ahold of JOGACA, I know he's got a outlander or something similar that he rides in the High Desert, he might have some info.
#jealous

·
Super Moderator
7,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have done a lot of you tubing the area and heck I want to go just to sight see. Wife would love some of that scenery and I think it would be a great weekend get away for some of the sights. I think she would freak out on a lot of the trails out there though. Heights, steep drop offs are not her thing lol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
689 Posts
I drove past it a few years ago, bike and quads all over the town!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts