Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the trinity intake PCIII and barker duals with quiet cores. I talked to Jason @ ROCKET FACTORY and he does not have a map for this set up yet. I can take out the quiet cores untill he gets one.
And I cant get on a dyno for 2 to 3 weeks :mad:
Thanks Shan

·
Registered
815 Posts
JAson said he doesnt have a map for that setup ? ? or did he say that he didnt have a map for you bcs you have the quiet cores in ? ? I thought he had maps for the barkers, but might not with the quiet cores...

Plattner

·
Registered
815 Posts
Jason told me that the Barker in-frames were VERY close to the Barker out-of-frame pipes.... So i am pretty sure he has maps for the Barker out-of-frame pipes.... that will be a good starting point for the Barker in-frame pipes.... at least until you can get it to a dyno - to fine tune that map...

Plattner

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is for the quiet cores . he is waiting on barkers to get them. I just want a temp map untill he gets one with the quiet cores. I dont want to pay for one that i dont plan on using

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah im looking for a map for the Barkers in frame , Trinity adapter with k+N , air box lid removed and the PCIII just ordered mine from the Tech Quad Shop since no else would get back to me but they dont have a map yet either anyone out there who can help me ? if not ill proberly get a custom map made but that wont help till i can book it in : Please help anyone ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
PM sent Steve cant wait till my goods turn up from you youve been a great help !!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.