Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just what the topic says anybody ride there? my buddies and i are thinking about going sometime soon. two of my friends are in the market for some dirt bikes and my buddy and i have quads. i was just curious if anybody has any pics or any good stories from there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i plan to go sometime this summer at least once with friends hopefully more, sad i have owned bikes and atvs for so many years and never been there i hear it rocks

·
Registered
166 Posts
It is a good place to ride. I prefer to ride more on trails and they allow jeeps so allot of the trails are rutted horribly. There is a bunch of sand and if you have a few folks watching out you can get in some good jumps. All in All it is a good place to ride.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Me and my buddies go a few times a year. Its a good place to ride for about a day. They have camping area but two days there is to much and they don't let us drink beer.... of corse the drinking part is at the end of the day. But the sand is pretty fun and they have some steep hills to climb coming out of the hole. I would say that is it worth the drive. How far are you guys from there? Also the quads will needto have flags, but they sell them there at there shop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.