Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
There are a ton of people who run HMF, they seem to be a very good company with nice power gains and decent prices.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yep.

·
Registered
679 Posts
HMF rox. i had it on my 300 ex and it gave it alot more power. even though i got the cops called on me cause of me riding near a golf course casue it was too "loud" for them so they couldnt concentrate, it has a very distinct nice sound. it is deep like already stated but it is all around a really good pipe. i would go with it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
raptor660rrider said:
HMF rox. i had it on my 300 ex and it gave it alot more power. even though i got the cops called on me cause of me riding near a golf course casue it was too "loud" for them so they couldnt concentrate, it has a very distinct nice sound. it is deep like already stated but it is all around a really good pipe. i would go with it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Maybe you should pay that golf course a visit after dark if you know what I mean !! :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I have a HMF on my warrior and my buddy runs one on his 450. They make a quality pipe, with a pretty deep sound and good power gains. They are on the louder side which can be a positive or a negative depending on what your preference is. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool, thanks for the replies. i think i am going with this system. how well does the quiet core work? anybody know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts