Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some feedback on the DMC's if not what should I go with? From what I hear probably the barkers but I was just wondering how these DMCs perform

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a set of DMC'S. I absolutely love them. I also run the GYTR intake, K&N filter, and the PClll. Together the three mods made an unbelieveable difference. I think it comes down to the look you are partial to when it comes to comparing the DMC'S with the BARKER'S. The BARKER'S may produce slightly more HP (according to the dyno), but there are so many other factors that contribute to the performance and speed of your bike (Size of rider, tire pressure, correct PClll map for your mods, ect. ect. ect.). I think comparing DMC'S and BARKER'S is like spliting hairs. They are both awesome pipes. You can't go wrong with either set. Your bike will be scarry fast with either. I do love the sound and look of my DMC'S though ! Just my opinion.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got them and am happy. They sound great, look different, match my color tastes, and perform well. Go with what you like unless you plan on doing serious racing, I had a pair of Barkers on my bike last week and didn't notice any difference. I am sure they throw off more power on the dyno, but it sure didnt feel any different to me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm running the DMC duals and loving them. The reason i went with them over the others was because of the look, and i wanted both headers on one side. 1 HP wasn't a big deal/ RPM range didn't matter to me since i'm a recreational rider that rides 95% wooded trails. to each his own though on choosing a set of duals

the only thing i would change would be getting the PC III instead of the DMC gen III

·
Registered
146 Posts
DMC TWIN AFTERBURNERS = :grin_nod:
GREAT LOOK
AWSOME SOUND
POWER IN EVERY GEAR AT LOW AND HIGH RPMS
I RIDE MOSTLY ON POWER LINES AND WIDE TRAILS THROUGH THE WOODS.
I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO ANYONE WITH SIMILAR RIDING AREAS.
A BIG PLUS IS IN FRAME PIPES SO YOU DONT BURN YOUR GEAR TOO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts