Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a Power Commander V with the ignition module built in wondering if anyone else has one of these yet? The PCV was only 10 bucks more than the PCIII and then the PCV with ignition built in was only 50 bucks more than the PCV and an extra three days wait so I went with it. I was just curious how many people are running it and if there are maps available yet? They are going to set it up for me but didn't sound like they had done many yet and didn't have a ignition map for my setup yet but he said he was going to make me one. I'm hoping he gets it pretty close because I'm a complete newbie!

·
VALVE DROPPER
940 Posts
I've not used one, but you made a great choice... You will be able to grow your quad into a beast with that controller or the MSD one for that matter... Good luck...

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have one but no timing map yet ...

·
Registered
594 Posts
I just got mine and will post my timing specs after Xmas, since it's a gift from my wife I have to wait until then to officially get it.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
so far i think its the best option available.
I dont know about that 1. Seems to have great features. I'm not certain if the MSD Blaster does or not, but an input for speed sensor for calculating gear position, input for engine temp, boost, etc., and the launch. All good features to me. Also, very hard to beat that meager meager size of the PC V unit.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
I dont know about that 1. Seems to have great features. I'm not certain if the MSD Blaster does or not, but an input for speed sensor for calculating gear position, input for engine temp, boost, etc., and the launch. All good features to me. Also, very hard to beat that meager meager size of the PC V unit.
Thats essentially what I said. So far I think its the best option.

·
Registered
122 Posts
We've sold a few now to some guys and they like the features. Not sure of maps they have used yet but we'll quiz them and have them try to post some up.
And keep in mind that Dynojet says any PCV that has fuel AND timing control can use any 2 of the 4 features at one time. Those 4 features being:

Map switch
Quickshifter
Launch limiter
Speed limiter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts