Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.yamahapartsnation.com

They are selling brand new OEM parts for cheaper than used e bay parts. Their website looks totally legit but for example, a rear fender is only $140. I'm just wondering if it's too good to be true or they are the real deal.

·
Registered
749 Posts
i think i have ordered from them. and i agree, the site looks totally legit.

for example, a rear fender might only be $140, but that is plain, without graphics and shipping is a fortune!!! so other stuff will come into play if you're thinking of ordering anything that large.

FYI when i had to order an OEM part, no one could touch www.mrcycles.com price with shipping, etc since it was an oversized box

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I suspected that the shipping charges may be a lot...I will call and find out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks o6raptorgirl for linking me to mrcycles.com....a rear fender from these guys is only $120...hard to believe.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was gonna get new plastics for my 450 from a similiar website and they were way cheap come to find out it was 200$ shipping.

·
Registered
749 Posts
glad that link was useful to you!

MR Cycles was great to deal with. the shipping that was quoted online was a little lower than what it was actually going to be, so an employee contacted me immediately by phone to let me know...which i really appreciated...and explained the situation being an oversized box

1 - 6 of 6 Posts