Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever deal with SLC ?? +3 SA ordered before xmas .. was hoping to get it BEFORE xmas and our BIG camping week ride :)... needless to say .. it's almost the end of jan and still don't have all my pieces .. and now no response for a week ??? :wow:
still outstanding issues ......
forgot to mention zerks for the swing aren't stock ... :(
got the wrong spacers ... :(
pretty sure the brake line is about 4-6" too short ... :(

let me know how you guys fare with them .........

I'm about to file a claim on my credit card and send it ALL BACK !!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Damn you still havent got all the stuff
Ouch
Send it back get some +2 from somewhere else or +3 since thats wut u want

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Wow that doesn't sound like Lance I wonder if something happened.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I always had a hard time getting a hold of him. Vacation maybe?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ive got nothin but PROPS for Lance. He made the whole process easy, I did have to leave messages as he was moving & busy...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finally got an email saying he sent my parts first class mail ... so order 2 weeks before xmas and MAYBE have your parts by valentines day .. wow .. now that service !!! ::)

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
If the brake line sent for a +3 is 4-6" too short.... I would assume it's SHORTER than the stock one ???

Not sure what to tell ya, Lance is generally a great guy to deal with. Good luck, I'm sure it'll all get sorted out.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Just got my swinger +6 and +4 forward a arms. I ordered after Xmas. Idk dude maybe there was a mix up somewhere.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Another thing to think about- the arms from SLC (to my knowledge) are made to order.

He may have a few shelved products, but I don't think they build them and shelve them at all generally. With the Holidays I would expect some slowdown for vacations and whatnot. Depending on how far before Christmas it was ordered, I don't know that a month/month and a half is too long to wait for a custom swinger.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
anyone ever deal with SLC ?? +3 SA ordered before xmas .. was hoping to get it BEFORE xmas and our BIG camping week ride :)... needless to say .. it's almost the end of jan and still don't have all my pieces .. and now no response for a week ??? :wow:
still outstanding issues ......
forgot to mention zerks for the swing aren't stock ... :(
got the wrong spacers ... :(
pretty sure the brake line is about 4-6" too short ... :(

let me know how you guys fare with them .........

I'm about to file a claim on my credit card and send it ALL BACK !!!!! :mad:
Todd, I apologize for the delay on the swingarm. Normal build time with powder-coat is 2-3 weeks. I was not aware of any time constraints when it was purchased. Christmas and New Years always put me at least a week behind. Ordered 12/6/10, Shipped 1/03/11

Grease zerks are not standard on ANY of my swingarms. We don't advertise that they are. (If you want cheese you gotta ask for it.)

The spacers for the brake caliper are part of the carrier kit. The carrier kits are purchased from another manufacturer and must have been mis-boxed. I built them the day after you emailed me about them and sent them the following day. I asked the teller at the Post Office whether priority would be any faster and she said First Class was the same time frame. You should have recieved the spacers today.

The brake line must be the right length?

If you'd like to send it back I'm %100 willing to give a full refund. Lance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts