Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to know if there is anyone form Fayetteville NC or close this area to see if we can meet someday and go riding. There is a few people here with atv's ( honda's 450, kfx's 700, etc) that talk alot of trash about the raptor (after I beat them) and I'm trying to find more raptors in the area to race this guys :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey let me know when you want to come over :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is this dude with a kfx that so far he beat me 9 times and I beat him around twelve times. When he beat me I was racing from the hole in fisrt gear and with a 14T sprocket. Then I raced him from the hole in second gear and with the 15 T and he could not catch me. I just unplugged my speed sensor and change air filter but I havent race him yet. I'm planning to do that tomorrow. I let you know how it went.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll see if I can take a camera with me this time because every time he got an excuse......
but anyways, let me know if you can come over someday so we can smoke the shit out of this guys in our rappys :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude I have no idea i'll have to check on mapquest. I live close to Ft. bragg Army base

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 6 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 264.88 miles

fayetteville-Greensville

·
Registered
289 Posts
Im from connelly springs west of hickory ;)

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm up here in Henderson, NC. I think i'm a little over an hour away from you. We ride in big groups on sunday, i'm talking 15-30 quads and a couple dirt bikes. Right now we have a trip planned for Hatfield McCoy during the second weekend of april. Let me know if you're trying to hook up with us and ride. 8)

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm from Calabash NC, thats like 2hr away i think, i'd love to go riding with you 1day, i'm getting my raptor saturday so give me a week or so to break it in then we can meet somewhere.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Have any of you guys been to busco beach in goldsburo NC im going there for spring break to ride.
Is it any fun?

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
carolina_700 thanks for the invitation. I'll check what I have going on that week to see if I can go. I think a good place we all can meet and ride would be Busco beach in Golsboro..............

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shit I was just talking about Busco Beach. I have not been there yet But I heard it's awesome. There's some 1,000+ acres to ride.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We have a small but nice place to ride here in Hopemills. And here is were this dudes that I was talking about at the begining of this thread ride...............
We need to get together and smoke the [email protected]#$# out of this guys

·
Registered
289 Posts
Swwwwwweeeeetttttt............................. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The KFX guy showed up without the KFX this weekend. He said it's under repairs. We'll see what's the xcuse next weekend 8)
I did race a honda 450 and beat him around 10 times......................

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm in Winston Salem which is about 2 hrs a way. Once Uwharrie National Forest opens up on April 1st, maybe we could meet up and ride the trails out there. They have over 16 miles of trails that you can ride on.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts