Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Re: Anyone From Minnesota?

fuck yeah, born and raised, ..what part you in? i'm from baudette, you might know Lake of the woods...but i live in cali now, i get back to MN a bit....

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

dude your in winona? do you know anyone with last name Bjorklands, i think it is...not sure spelling...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Yeah I was born and Raised in Winona, Umm... I don't think i have heard of him, what did/or does he go to school here?

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

well he is a she, about 24 years old right now, she has a younger brother that would have just graduated i think, and is going to go to bemidji for school,
actually i might move back to MN at the end of this month, my roommate flaked on me and i'm just kinda sick of the stress , if i do i'll be staying in Elk river with my sister for a bit, we'll have to get togeather for sure and do some rappy riding

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

NICK said:
well he is a she, about 24 years old right now, she has a younger brother that would have just graduated i think, and is going to go to bemidji for school,
actually i might move back to MN at the end of this month, my roommate flaked on me and i'm just kinda sick of the stress , if i do i'll be staying in Elk river with my sister for a bit, we'll have to get togeather for sure and do some rappy riding
Okay, yeah sure thing we will have to do some riding. Yeah the season for me is over but I will be ready for spring

·
Registered
58 Posts

north branch mn here
just got back from riding some state forest trails near here!!!
-dan

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yeah Some Friends and I are planning on riding first thing as Black River Falls opens up. And tell you what guys this ride is the longest ever we usally put on about 100 to 150 miles in one day. so if anyone is intrested le t me know

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

sounds fun, i'll be in forsure

·
Registered
960 Posts

im up in the iron range part of mn lol in chisholm tear no one on here that far north or waht lol

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

i go to crosby/ ironton to see family , i went swimming in some big as pits with a huuuge rope to swing out on, i bet that damn thing was like 2 stories high!, do you know anyone with the last name Adams? in that area?

·
Registered
960 Posts

nope sorry im farther north then that still

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

:eek: Man your way up there. Holy Shit. Wells it good to here that there is some people from Minnesota on here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts

ya if you ever go to the gilbert ohv park give me a call im only like 30 mins away

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

is gilbert open year round?
i'll hit you up forsure,
your pretty north,but check out where Baudette is< that' is where i'm from, and i can see canada from my mom's house

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts

lol ya nice yup i belive it is but only during winter weekend hours summer is more funn there is a track about an hour form there so thats were i go i have never actualy rode in the park yet i got my noice stick then pull the core out after i got it lol so ya maybe

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

ironraptor04 said:
lol ya nice yup i belive it is but only during winter weekend hours summer is more funn there is a track about an hour form there so thats were i go i have never actualy rode in the park yet i got my noice stick then pull the core out after i got it lol so ya maybe
a nice race track quads can ride on?. sweet, i've never been on a track yet

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

NICK said:
ironraptor04 said:
a nice race track quads can ride on?. sweet, i've never been on a track yet
O man track is so much fun. but trail ridding is the shit tho.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.