Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for places to ride and possibly some mature riding buddies in their late 20's to early 30's to ride with...

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Buddy I'd love to but I'm a few hours away in Cincinnati. I'm about 2-1/2 hours away from ya. I'd be down to meet ya at the Badlands in Attica,Indiana one day. The only other spot I know of Indiana is in Laurel,Indiana it's called Haspin Acres. If you gou to Haspin it's run by crazy ********. ******** ain't bad its the crazy ones that give us a bad name :haha: ! Any how if you're there trucks, jeeps and rail jobs have free rein o everything. They pop outta trees pushing and snapping them, they (rail buggies) popped out bushes on my on mx track going the wrong way. In the woods dodge every puddle you see. Ya never know when some insanely smart hick parked his truck on 48" swampers put it in 2WD and power braked the thing letting back tires dig 3' holes right before he's stuck they put it in 4 lo and climb out. Now you got a 3' rutt in the middle of an 8" puddle I've seen countless guys bite it hard from flying thru instead of dodging. It'd be okay if they'd separate at least a few trails for non truck use there but it ain't happening. Just call me Spider or Dan if ya find a spot let me know one Saturday I'll drive out for a weekender.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buddy I'd love to but I'm a few hours away in Cincinnati. I'm about 2-1/2 hours away from ya. I'd be down to meet ya at the Badlands in Attica,Indiana one day. The only other spot I know of Indiana is in Laurel,Indiana it's called Haspin Acres. If you gou to Haspin it's run by crazy ********. ******** ain't bad its the crazy ones that give us a bad name :haha: ! Any how if you're there trucks, jeeps and rail jobs have free rein o everything. They pop outta trees pushing and snapping them, they (rail buggies) popped out bushes on my on mx track going the wrong way. In the woods dodge every puddle you see. Ya never know when some insanely smart hick parked his truck on 48" swampers put it in 2WD and power braked the thing letting back tires dig 3' holes right before he's stuck they put it in 4 lo and climb out. Now you got a 3' rutt in the middle of an 8" puddle I've seen countless guys bite it hard from flying thru instead of dodging. It'd be okay if they'd separate at least a few trails for non truck use there but it ain't happening. Just call me Spider or Dan if ya find a spot let me know one Saturday I'll drive out for a weekender.
Yeah, I plan on going up to the Badlands this coming spring. Ever heard of Redbird? Its just south of me and is ran by the state. Been there once in a truck and it is huge and has lots of atv trails. http://www.redbirdsra.com/

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I'll check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts