Raptor Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator NW Raptor Rally Coordinator
1,379 Posts
Troutdale OR. Ride sandlake, winchester, and christmas valy. Always looking for people to ride with.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i live in Centralia, WA. i ride here in centralia, castle rock, capital forest, and evans creek.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
SLIKONE said:
We should set up a WA - OR meet...
Like end of June..
somewhere like half way point
Hey whats up OUT2WIN, I was going to tell you about this site on the truck forum haha. I like the meet idea, sounds like fun!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
quiksilverz71 said:
SLIKONE said:
We should set up a WA - OR meet...
Like end of June..
somewhere like half way point
Hey whats up OUT2WIN, I was going to tell you about this site on the truck forum haha. I like the meet idea, sounds like fun!!!
:thumbsup: I found it just before I bought my raptor. Will you be taking yours to any of the shows? I am taking mine to Spokane Raceway Park around Aug-Sept. just to see what it does on asphalt :grin_nod:

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Hell ya that sounds like fun, I was there last week and there was a YFZ and a snowmobile running. Me and my friend were thinking of running our quads, he has a 450R. The crappy part is the wait to race

·
Registered
15 Posts
Grew up in Raymond, live in Aberdeen, work in Lacey. lol my raptor is in Raymond at my parents house. I ride the local trails in Raymond, ward creek mx in Raymond, straddeline, winchester, sand lake, and wherever else.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sumner, Wa. Puyallup-Tacoma area.

·
Registered
34 Posts
cliffordingles said:
i live in Centralia, WA. i ride here in centralia, castle rock, capital forest, and evans creek.
Is there good riding in Capitol Forest? I was thinking about going down there this weekend.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I wouldnt say its rocky, there are some ruts, but it makes it challenging and fun

I guess I didnt say where I ride

Capitol Forest (9 mins from my door to Waddel Creek ORV, even though I drive up the gravel road a little farther to pass over the crowds), Castle Rock, Oregon Dunes, Moses Lake Dunes, Tahuya, BawFaw Peak in Boistfort.......

·
Registered
36 Posts
OH MAN! Baw Faw is so damn fun in the snow!!! capital forest is fun to, i hope to within the next few weeks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
we've got enough of us on here from the great northwest, we should organize a meet and ride sometime, while the weathers nice, I vote for capital forest, maybe the straddeline off road park? its at the grays harbor/Thurston count line, with access to capital forest.???? a time? how about.....umm.....the weekend of July 21st and 22nd? is that good for anyone? horrible for everyone? let me know, we should do this!

·
Registered
36 Posts
sounds good to me, but as far as dates and times go, i can be for sure till close to the last minute due to work. sucks being a comm. tire guy. but yea i would like to do that, i got lots of people that would probobly come.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
dnmac said:
Hey quicksilver im from spokane also. We should hook up sometime to ride.
Whats up man, ya we should. We are going to be up past Fernan Lake by the dirt airstrip Fri and Sat.

·
Registered
34 Posts
nathan_454 said:
we've got enough of us on here from the great northwest, we should organize a meet and ride sometime, while the weathers nice, I vote for capital forest, maybe the straddeline off road park? its at the grays harbor/Thurston count line, with access to capital forest.???? a time? how about.....umm.....the weekend of July 21st and 22nd? is that good for anyone? horrible for everyone? let me know, we should do this!
I am interested, but I will be out of town that weekend :(.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Quicksilver, you going to horse heaven, or magee? Ill try to make it if everything goes good. Ill find out more tomorrow and let you know. John

21 - 40 of 41 Posts