Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Dumont dunes Columbus Day weekend? My buddy and I will be there. Actually, we are doing a mini dune tour. We’ll be riding Amargosa, Dumont and Crescent this week. It should be lots O fun. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
why you gotta be there on a monday, !!!, :3question:
did you take some vacation from work? we are headed up on the 15th, just for the day,....

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddy and I will be at Crescent then heading to Dumont and staying till Sunday and then heading to Amargosa and leaving there Monday. I’ve never been to Dumont so it would be nice to have someone that’s familiar with it show us around.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
ok, so you are going to be in dumont on that sunday the 15th? . i can't show you around since that will be my 1st time there on the 15th, but it would be cool to ride with another forum buddy... :thumbsup:

what kind of paddles are you going to be using? if any..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Columbus day is observed on Monday the ninth, not the 15th. I'm leaving today, the 5th for Dumont and will arrive at Dumont the 6th and stay till the 8th.

I'll be running 20-11-10 ITP Sand Stars on the back and 21-7-10 Sand Stars up front. :thumbsup: They dune really good but you loose a little in the hill climbing.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
awww crap, i see, totally looked at wrong info, my bad, . well have fun!... :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts