Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
we just got back from 4 days in a tent at driftwood......have fun it was awesome.

Watch out for the DB meters

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx for the heads up :thumbsup: ill make sure i bring the silencers just in case

·
Registered
430 Posts
you goin to winchestor bay? i'm probably ganna be there or horsefalls one of the two

·
Registered
218 Posts
i'm screwed, got roped into inlaws easter lunch. :( i'd rather be riding. dont tell my wife though.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
That sucks. :mad: We won't tell your wife if you come riding with us. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
going week end after easter ,... broke my rear shock last weekend and hope to find one soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
how'd you do that, mabey I can go that weekend also. I'm wanting to go to spinreel. havn't been there yet this year, more dunes to ride.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
I would like to, I am having a +4 swingarm installed on Saturday if everything goes right, then maybe on Sunday I will get to try it out along with the virgin elka front shocks,,,, I'll check back and try to set a meeting place, if not this coming weekend, maybe next.?? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
no fair, your mom lives in florence? Do you think I can come over to your moms also instead of my mother in laws?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts