Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problems with Coolant Reservoir that they needed a guard for it, im thinking about buying the coolant reservoir guard for it, kinda exp, is it worth it? Havent had raptor long and havent broke it yet so I dont know...

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
the guards, especially the "bling-bling" ones are just for looks, I've never heard of a coolant reservoir guard needed.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
no you dont need it, you probably wont ever use it. it is just another thing to clean off

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They come stock with case saver right??? Dont worry, they guy before put guards on everything, a-arms, full body, swingarm, brake resevoir, only one I put on was water pump skid...

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not really a skid, I just call it that, its actullay a thin piece of metal that does nothing but advertise for DG and cost alot of money... :lol:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, add the cheap sticker and you get even more... The sticker that came with my water pump skid was cracked in half :3question:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.