Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I have a chance to put a Direct Drive clutch set up on my Rappy (for free). I realize that it is overkill for my set up but are there any drawbacks for just using it on the trails? The only reason I want it is because it looks sweet and its not something you see very often.

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Might want to get rid of the lexan cover for a aluminum one. But your clutches will last longer and will be easier to change out without the loss of coolant/oil.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might want to get rid of the lexan cover for a aluminum one. But your clutches will last longer and will be easier to change out without the loss of coolant/oil.
Why get rid of the lexan? Are they prone to breakage? Thats actually one of the reasons why I want it.....to see it moving inside looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
sell it to me cheap since u get it free lol. its def nice and i havent had any problems with my lexan cover other than the alcohol cracking it

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it a true "bolt on" or is there any other work to do?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
U will want an extended brake lever... We offer a billet unit for proper fittment
Definantly! I actually have driven the bike that has it on it and that was the one thing I noticed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts