Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just pt on my acribis hand guards and i just noticed that i need to move the e-brake. anyone have a picture of the little offset bracket that moves it so it still clears? thanks

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet thanks, just wanted an idea how to make the bracket. it looks like yours barely clears the hand guard, mabey its just the angle of the picture. thanks again

·
Registered
120 Posts
i just add acribis hand guards on mine.
i'll post some pictures tonight. i found a right angel bracket that lined up good enought.insted of fliping out now it flips up!

·
Registered
305 Posts
oli700 said:
Or for free you can shit can the e-brake and leave it in gear…..saves on rear brake pad too.
+1 on that idea.

I even payed to have it removed. Well at least for the rear block off plate. I havent looked back since the e-brake was removed.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I think the red lever looks pretty cool... On my banshee I just removed the parking brake. I'm on the fence for the Raptor right now. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I made my own too by bending 2 metal "L" brackets (30 cents) to the needed angle and it has been holding up great. 8)

·
Registered
899 Posts
integlikewhoa said:
oli700 said:
Or for free you can shit can the e-brake and leave it in gear…..saves on rear brake pad too.
+1 on that idea.

I even payed to have it removed. Well at least for the rear block off plate. I havent looked back since the e-brake was removed.
Yeah, I guess you do have to pay a little for the block off plate. I dont miss mine.

·
Registered
120 Posts
here you go!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts