Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who has a Toy Hauler and what do you have? Also what do you tow it with?

I have an 05 Fleetwood Gearbox 295FS 5th wheel, and an 04 Chevy Duramax 2500HD. Post some pics if you have them.
I only wish it was summer... :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
2004 28' Desert Fox towed by my 03 Turbodiesel Dodge 3500 4x4.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
heres mine and lots of others :thumbsup:

http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=3306.0

went from a 1990 2x4 pick up to a rav-4 will post a pic of the new trailer soon and right now looking at maybe getting a 98 tacoma 4x4 extra cab in mint shape but waiting to hear if the guy that has it now is gogin to trade it for a new truck or not im hoping so and im even more so hoping i can trade the rav-4 in for it wish me luck ya'll

·
Registered
885 Posts
My parents had a 27ft. that they pulled with a HD3500. My dad traded both in on a 36 ft RV. :lol:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Don't think my Mitsi L300 4x4 van (with a bed in the back) & basic open side-loading trailer are going to cut it here!!
Still, I'd like to see you drive those beasts 25 miles up muriwai beach, & across the soft sand into the dunes where we camp!

All about horses for courses I guess

·
Registered
497 Posts

2004 Sierra 38.5 Fifth wheel
2004 F-350 shortbed dually
Sure beats tent camping...........

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah, its really "roughen it" with these things- 2500hd GMC pullin a 30ft. wolfpack as fast as i want up any grade-slightly modded duramax is fukin unbelievable

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
bluebeast said:
Yeah, its really "roughen it" with these things- 2500hd GMC pullin a 30ft. wolfpack as fast as i want up any grade-slightly modded duramax is fukin unbelievable
dads boss has a ford f-350 crewcab with bullydog kit and supercharger and a list of otherthings so long i cant even list it but he has a big 5th wheel for it too and that wont stop it from lighting the tires up well going up the road he had it on the dyno a year ago and it was making like 800some horsepower :eek:

·
Registered
579 Posts
bluebeast said:
Yeah, I hear ya. My dodge isnt exactly stock. 8) I like racing and passing people up hill while pulling the trailer. The look on their face is priceless. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I'll get some pics of our van & where we take it next weekend.
Your super rigs wouldn't even get down the road to the beach, let alone onto the beach where we go.
We drive down a narros winding road to muriwai from our house, then 1 mile of gravel road, then 25+ miles on sand to where we camp.
Gave up on tents, we have a fold out bed in the van, pretty cushy by our standards, but a long way from yours

·
Registered
733 Posts
Ive got a 48 ft Tri-Axle w/ a Gooseneck hitch and has living quarters...jk, i wish :lol: i haul mine in the back of an 03 GMC Sierra extended cab half ton w/ a 6ft bed..nothin but the best :grin_nod:

·
Registered
575 Posts
i haul mine in the back of my lifted 01 dodge ram sport offroad ext. cab..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts