Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I'm sorry I don't know anything about the application on the 250, but the pipes have a good reputation in the 450 world and for the Raptor 660 as being well built and offering good performance gains. Never the best available, but consistently good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Look at CT racing. They are suposed to be the best in the buisness for the 250 and there kit is the same price. You get get pipe, header, jets, filter and adapter for the filter. Thats the way to go man.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I got this kit and have had few to no problems with it. the only thing i dont care for is the K&N filter. it sits too tall to use the airbox lid unless you cut it a bit. but the pipe is awesome. bolts right up no problem. Ima lefty and my left hand was in a cast and I was still able to bolt it on with on hand. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look at CT racing. They are suposed to be the best in the buisness for the 250 and there kit is the same price. You get get pipe, header, jets, filter and adapter for the filter. Thats the way to go man.
CT makes great stuff, problem theres no quiet core for it. The Michigan Ranger Ricks would have a feild day writing me tix for sound.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got this kit and have had few to no problems with it. the only thing i dont care for is the K&N filter. it sits too tall to use the airbox lid unless you cut it a bit. but the pipe is awesome. bolts right up no problem. Ima lefty and my left hand was in a cast and I was still able to bolt it on with on hand. :D
How did you like the power of the kit?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O sorry to hear that man. We dont have that problem in NC.
Yeah, I don't like loud pipes. It just makes people hate our sport even more and give us bad publicity we don't need. But when guys go down the road and rattle my windows with their Harley pipes, I think its ridiculous. Why are they exempt from the same scrutiny we are?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts