Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two companies I have seen, CFM and HEP make one of these. Does anyone have one of them? Do you reccommend getting one?

·
Registered
665 Posts
depends on where you ride, in the woods than "maybe" but if you ride dune than i would say waste, the overall chances of you cracking the coolant bottle are pretty slim but if you feel better than go for it

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woods here NJ and PA some thick stuff and lots of rocks. Thx. I would still like to hear from someone with either of the ones I mentioned or any other for that matter. Just to hear pros and cons of the brands as far as fitment and durability.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I've got one in my watch list on e-bay, I ride pretty much all woods so I'm gonna try one.. :confused:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think they are mostly for looks, as the chances of hitting it with anything that will do ANY damage is slim to none. Its tucked up there on the frame pretty well.
I just got sick of looking at the stupid coolant bottle all the time. I know I did it JUST for looks.
Here's a pic of mine, its a HEP

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.