Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently got a 2005 Raptor 660 and the thing is amazing. But sadly its going to need some new A-Arms, previous owner blew it off and now the bushings and ball joints are gone and the A-Arms themselves are just beat. The "Full Flight" A-Arms look pretty solid to me, just want to get some feedback from buyers tho!

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
My friend bought a set years ago for his 660 and they seemed to do well, but he didn't put a bunch of hours on them either before selling. I've personally heard bad things about them from Facebook and forum members.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yikes, I'm not trying to spend an arm & leg on them, which sucks. I just know the ones I have now arn't cutting it and the upper ball joints are shot, so I need new ones. Got any recommendations?

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Heim joints are from Satan. Buy something worth having and enjoy a squeak free life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Get a set of LSRs instead. You don't want heim joints where the A arms attach to the frame. You have to set the Caster with those and it's a huge pain in the butt. If it's wrong your raptors steering will suck or it will be unstable at high speeds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts