·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for info ...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I would like to c how it looked on the bars...................Hard to tell how it might look from the picture at powercommander

·
Registered
175 Posts
I asked this last week......no one is at this time.

Ask me this same question next weekend, and you will get another answer. ;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NJRaptor said:

I will find out tomorrow ... ;) Was just trying to compare notes so let me know when you get yours.

·
Registered
175 Posts
RLJ3RD said:
NJRaptor said:

I will find out tomorrow ... ;) Was just trying to compare notes so let me know when you get yours.
Cool:thumbsup:

Good luck with it and let us know how it goes. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ATC-Crazy said:
Wow....$460 just to get it mounted on the handlebars!

No thanks...
???

·
Registered
206 Posts
ATC-Crazy said:
Wow....$460 just to get it mounted on the handlebars!

No thanks...
That's what I said when I ordered my PC3 today from Fuelmoto :eek:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i know it would look cool, but i dont think i would mount it on the bars. one good crash and you out the 460... and not to mention the sand dirt and mud all over it... no thanks

·
Registered
815 Posts
Post some pics ASAP... ha ha I am very curious to see how this thing looks on a bike.... also i would like to see how it actually works... want to make sure the speed is correct and stuff..... how are you all coming up with $460? i thought it said like $300 and then like $10 for the speed sensor.... can you all fill me in on the $460, thanks guys...\

Plattner

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You do not need the hub for operation or mounting. The hub is only required if you want speed and gear indication or connection of the Ignition module. Personally I am not going to mount the LCD for driving. It will only be used for on bike tuning and map loading then removed prior to any offroad antics. As far as mounts if your so inclined I would go RAM, I did that with my GPS and it is awesome and cheap. My LCD finally came in last night and it is a pretty kewl tool. It is kinda small and I wouldn't want to try to pick out speed or rpm indication while driving anyway. Loading maps to the LCD and then downloading to the PCIII while on the bike will now be a snap! I'll post up more pics and a writ eup when I get the lil' thing mounted and wired ...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Fuel Moto has the LCD for $254. I'm interested...I wish Dyno-Jet would hurry the hell up with the ignition module. The hub and manual map switch looks like a good deal for hill shooters and nitrous guys.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Can we get some pics of this LCD on the bike or something... im interested to see how big/small it actually it..... its hard to tell from the website...

Plattner

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
plattner said:
Can we get some pics of this LCD on the bike or something... im interested to see how big/small it actually it..... its hard to tell from the website...

Plattner
I will try to get pics this weekend, I will tell you it is pretty small. I would not use it while in motion, put it that way. The RPM guage is small enough and if your looking for hte speedo part then the two guages becoem very small indeed. Anyway i'll post up pics soon and add sometihnig of size for reference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts