Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to rebuild it and have it pc'd but Im going to need to know the brand to get new bearings right? Anyone able to help me out?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
If you have the old bearings and seals you can bring them to a bearing place and they can measure them and match them up.=)

·
Registered
307 Posts
There should be numbers on the bearings,usually a four digit number. Thats the metric trade number. As far as the seals there should be three numbers with a space between them. For example 25 35 7, that would mean 25mm id 35 od and 7 width.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you have the carrier? Im not real familiar with the aftermarked raptor swinger... But on the banshee you have to have a round house carrier ... I believe standard is 35mm and drag is usually about 40mm...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great thanks alot guys made my life alot easier

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Looking to rebuild it and have it pc'd but Im going to need to know the brand to get new bearings right? Anyone able to help me out?
You don't need a brand for swingarm bearings, though that one looks like a MetalTech. The rollers are Raptor OEM.

As for the carrier is likely a generic honda rip off round style carrier.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good call on the metal tech Mad Dog looks like thats it.. thanks again for all the help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts