Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice find. Its a great buy. Im sure someone on here will grab it fast.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Are they suppose to come with a Sproket hub? I dont see it on this one.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Damn !!! thats a CRAZY deal !!! great find !

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just bought one. That is a smoking deal.

To answer the question, No, you do not get the sprocket hub.

For some reason, with the Yamaha's, all you get is the axle from RPM. Honda and Suzuki you will get the sprocket hub.

I guess Yamaha makes parts correctly so you don't need to get one from RPM?? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
648 Posts
So you use the sproket from your old axle???

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, you use the sprocket hub and sprocket from your old axle. The hub is just forced onto a spline. All you have to do is take off the retaining ring and pound the hub off to the left.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thanks guys for all the info...i bought one too!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Did anyone that bought from this listing get their Axle yet? I bought mine from them on April 11th. I wrote them a message about when it will be shiped out. They responded on April 13th that it was already shipped out. Well its now Aprill 23rd and still nothing. I also e-mialed them to get a tracking number and havent heard from them yet! Suposedly they are located in WI and I am in NJ, so shipping should be taking that long! :'(

·
Registered
61 Posts
I suggest that you give them a call. I had good luck with Janssen Racing. I only live about 50 miles from them and I had them ship me my axle.

Give them a call and they will take care of everything. Curtis is the person who takes care of the EBAY items.

Later

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep. got mine in and on

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just wanted to give an update...I called Jenssenracing and spoke to Curtis..the company had great customer service, and since they dropped shipped this item from PRM for what ever reason they didnt get a tracking number, so he called PRM to get the tracking number, and then called me back to give it to me. I shoule have it by tomorrow according to UPS!

Janssenracing on ebay gets my vote :thumbsup: great prices and great customer service!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I must be missing something... they don't have a phone number listed to call. I'd like to get one of the axles if they are really available.

-Doug

·
Registered
305 Posts
Curly said:
I must be missing something... they don't have a phone number listed to call. I'd like to get one of the axles if they are really available.

-Doug
Its at the very very bottom of the page. Scroll all the way down. Its under visa logo and such. In sellers payment instructions.

Seller's payment instructions
Buyer to pay all shipping and handling charges.
<p> I accept paypal, money orders, cashiers checks and credit cards.
<p>If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call me at (920)766-3411
<p>Please check out my other auctions and have a great day !
<p>Thanks Janssen Racing

·
Dune Shredder
744 Posts
I got one for myself as well. Delivery was extremely fast. I'll give it a try this weekend along with the new front end

·
Registered
305 Posts
Krandall said:
what a steal. :( wish I woulda seen that :'(
Sounds like he is selling more. Several people say they have bought them from him. So you might want to check his other itmes for sale or send him an email.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I just got mine in the mail today!! :thumbsup:

I'm going to try to install it by the weekend! I love the fact that you can actually choose how much wider you actually want to go from 1 inch to 4 inches!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts